AME is a fundamental ally for companies, it allows to maintain the correct interpersonal distances in all departments and to prevent the risk of operator-forklift collision.
Safety is our business, at work and in your free time. EGOpro Social Distancing adapts to any environment so it can be used to maintain distance not only in the workplace, but also in other situations such as museums, schools or libraries.
The TAG warns you by vibrating and lighting, when the minimum distance is exceeded, thus ensuring the safety of the wearer. It is also integrated with the active AME safety system and therefore compatible with the Egopro Safe MOVE anti-collision system.
EGOpro Safe MOVE
Is AME’s anti-collision system. It detects the presence of pedestrians or other vehicles around the forklift and allert the driver in real time, through visual and acoustic alarms, creating a safe working place.
The EGOpro Social Distancing TAG is:
- Accurate, it can measure personal distance to the centimeter.
- Smart, does not require any kind of infrastructure.
- Rechargeable, with 12-hour battery life and easily sanitized.
- Integrated with AME’s active safety system.
- Equipped with various accessories to be able to position and integrate it with PPE.
The system is available both in a LIGHT and PLUS version, depending on the customer’s needs:
- Egopro Social Distancing LIGHT: a solution that does not need infrastructure, simply provide the Active TAG to staff and visitors. This will detect the presence of other TAGs and if the permitted distance is exceeded, it will alert the wearer by lighting up and vibrating.
EGOpro Social Distancing PLUS: the tag for social distancing is always integrated, but through the installation of a simple infrastructure in the environment, it will be possible to increase the device, thus allowing to manage access control, person count and different types of alarms including:
- distance not respected
- anti-gatherings (if the maximum number of people allowed is exceeded in a limited area)
- time limits (if a person remains in a limited area more than the predetermined time)