Information on the processing of data
In compliance with the provisions laid down in Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to a ‘GDPR’), this page describes the methods to process the personal data of users who surf our website or make use of our services. Therefore, before you submit any personal data, you are invited to carefully read the information below because it contains important details on the protection of your personal data. This Privacy & Cookies Policy:
- refers and is intended to the company’s website: ameol.it, including the dedicated areas in which users can freely and expressly provide a series of data concerning them in order to contact Advanced Microwave Engineering S.r.l. or send any requests;
- sets out the methods to use, share, access, amend or delete personal data provided by users.
1. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING CONTROLLER
Advanced Microwave Engineering S.r.l. (or A.M.E. S.r.l.), with registered office at Via Lucca 50/54 – 50142 – Florence, Tax/VAT ID No. 05016620485, is the Data Controller, and can be contacted by sending an e-mail to this address: email@example.com to enquire about any issues concerning the processing of personal data.
2. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
- Browsing data
- DATA PROVIDED BY USERS ON A VOLUNTARY BASIS
- Technical Cookies necessary so that users have an excellent browsing of the site and monitoring cookies with anonymised data.
3. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
The personal data of all users and visitors to the website can be used to:
- permit browsing through the public pages of the website;
- respond to the requests received via the e-mail addresses published on the site;
- collect anonymous statistical information on how the website is used (analysis of the most visited pages, and so on);
- collect anonymous statistical information on the geographical area of origin;
- check that the website functions properly;
- establish any liabilities in case of a cybercrime against the site;
- allow registering to the Newsletter.
- to request information of the products and services offered by M.E. S.r.l., also via the contact forms found on the site;
- to view information material on the products and services offered by M.E. S.r.l.;
- to permit browsing through the reserved web pages of the site;
- to comply with the contractual obligations of the service requested, if applicable;
- to send technical messages and/or messages related to the management and provision of the services requested;
- for marketing purposes;
- to send promotional and advertising information via e-mail.
- to register to the Newsletter.
4. OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA SUBMISSION
Besides the specifications for browsing data, users are free to provide personal data or not. If they do not provide their data via the contact form or the electronic mail, it may be impossible to obtain the information requested.
5. PERIOD FOR WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE STORED
6. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
A.M.E. S.r.l. shall not transfer any personal data to any third country or body. However, the company reserves itself the possibility of using cloud services. In such a situation, the service providers will be selected among those who furnish appropriate safeguards, as provided for in Art. 46 of the GDPR. Therefore, data will be processes following one of the methods allowed by the legislation in force. Besides, the company reserves itself the possibility of transferring data to its subsidiary company called A.M.E. DEUTSCHLAND GmbH.
7. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Subjects who, as data processors, provide support and consultancy services for the management and maintenance of the site and, more generally, professional services of various kinds, may have access to the personal data of those who use the site. The list of processors can be requested from the Data Controller by sending an e-mail to the address specified in section 1. Users’ personal data can be also disclosed to:
- individuals authorised by M.E. S.r.l. to process personal data for the activities strictly related to providing products/services or information, that are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality;
8. PROFILING OF PERSONAL DATA
The data deriving from having filled in the contact forms found on the site may be subject to profiling, in particular to analyse or predict personal aspects of users related to personal preferences, interest, behaviour or location. Such data, which by their nature are exclusively not ‘special’, shall be processed in accordance with the provisions laid down in Art. 9 of the GDPR, solely and exclusively if previous consent is given, and such consent can be withdrawn at any time.
9. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Right to request access to data. Users shall have the right at any time to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them exist, to know content and source, and to verify that such data are accurate. Right to rectification of data. Users shall have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning them, as well as to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement. Right to erase data. Users shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning them, and the controller shall have the obligation to erase them. Requests for the exercise of the above-mentioned rights can be sent via e-mail to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Should data subjects consider that personal data concerning them are processed by this site in violation of what is laid down in the GDPR, they shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).