UNI EN ISO 9001:2015
The mission adopted by A.M.E. S.r.l. is to consolidate and improve its position in the Safety & Security market as well as the Sensor market in order to satisfy and exceed customer expectations.
The strategic objectives are:
- to develop technologically advanced solutions, placing customer expectations at the centre of the company’s activities and carrying out constant monitoring and analysis of data relating to the products produced;
- to consolidate, with every client, a collaborative, long-term and profitable relationship, with the aim of always supplying products and services which meet customer expectations, expanding markets on an international scale;
- to strive for, and to improve in general, customer satisfaction;
- to check constantly that the working procedures applied ensure the greatest levels of safety;
- to ensure our personnel’s professional skills and abilities are constantly updated;
- to create an increasingly more dynamic environment in order to manage an ever greater amount of information effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner in order to be able to meet the market’s continuous changes and needs;
- to verify and to check, in a continuous manner, supplies of products and semi-finished products in order to better ensure the end product’s qualitative characteristics;
- to involve partners and suppliers, where possible, actively in joint improvement initiatives;
- to ensure that the procedures and services supplied stay updated and remain at the required levels of continuous improvement in order to achieve the greatest levels of effectiveness and efficiency;
- to analyse and monitor, in a constant manner, data relating to the activities carried out, specifically in terms of process performance and customer satisfaction;
- to promote and to carry out improvement actions on the basis of the data analysis results;
- to review, at least once a year, the Quality System and the quality policy, with the aim of verifying their adequacy and applicability.
To achieve these objectives, the company’s management team undertakes:
- to meet the requirements defined in UNI EN ISO 9001:2015, those established internally and those applicable as a result of requests from interested parties and legislative/normative provisions;
- to provide whatever might be needed, in terms of resources, with particular reference to technical aspects and to the involvement of personnel;
- to improve the System constantly, verifying that it is adequate and properly applied;
- to communicate and to explain this Quality Policy to all personnel, sensitising them to the proper use of the System’s procedures and documentation in general.
3 lines of products and services
A.M.E. solutions stand out for their flexibility, adaptability and reliability allowing solutions to be implemented that best meet a client’s various and diverse needs. The modularity and mastery of technologies mean that a multitude of solutions can be delivered from Security and Safety to logistics, automation and control of industrial processes