The processing of personal data takes place in respect of rights and fundamental freedoms, and dignity, with particular reference to privacy, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data, according to L. D. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code concerning the protection of personal data”). The owner of the data is ADVANCED MICROWAVE ENGINEERING s.r.l., registered office VIA LUCCA 50-54, 50142 FIRENZE, PI 05016620485, indirizzo e-mail email@example.com . The data collected are used exclusively by the owner and collaborators, they are not subject to exchange or sale. The treatment will be processed electronically. The collection of data by third parties is primarily through completion and signing of registration forms to the site and the services offered by AME The data collected are used for the purpose of carrying out the services on the site ameol.it. The data will be used solely to answer to your request using the form for this in the footer in enrolling for the newsletter, which contains the relevant link to this page, so that the subscriber agree after viewing data processing . ame.it uses mailchimp for sending and the management of the newsletter exclusively related to the sector. AME uses mailchimp to send and manage newsletters exclusively related to the industry. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, under Article 7 of D.lgs.196 / 2003. You may request at any time to modify or delete their data using the tools made available to or write to A.M.E.: firstname.lastname@example.org
- to improve the usability of the Web site;
- to analyze the use of our website;
- to manage this Web site;
- to prevent fraud and enhance the security of the Web site;
- use anonymous surfing (Do Not Track option) of your browser. To know how to turn the option on the main search engines click on the browser that you are using Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari.
- choose to disable Google Analytics on your browser by installing the add-in for deactivation.