The integrated management solution to optimise and control marinas.
Managing marinas increasingly involves the use of integrated technological solutions which allow all the processes, from management, to safety and security, to services, to be optimised in a single tool.
EGOpro Marine is an integrated management system to control port access, from land and from the sea. It can manage, in real time, and with an integrated structure, flows of people, goods and vessels as well as tracking how the services made available by the Marina are used.
The EGOpro Marine system provides marinas with a unique solution to manage the following services through modules that can be integrated:
- Monitoring and controlling vessel access in the Marina;
- Monitoring and controlling access by every person and vehicle in the client base on the ground.
- Integration with CCTV and video surveillance systems.
The exclusive and innovative nature of the system, apart from being able to integrate the modules, is, without doubt, the ability to control vessel access. This is done mainly with two pieces of equipment:
- Marine land antenna,receiving/transmitting/data processing unit connected to the management server located at the port’s entrance
- EGOpro Marine Tag: transponder placed on the vessel which sends identification data to land
When a vessel, equipped with an EGOpro Marine Tag enters the port, the antennas on the land receive data regarding its presence and its identification. This information, managed by software, arrives in real time at the control tower that can then coordinate the vessel’s entrance based on the type of client and the vessel’s characteristics.
At any moment, the port authorities will know which vessels are in the marina.
One other essential element in the EGOpro Marine system is undoubtedly the ability to share records with other marinas in order to follow and monitor the movements of vessels between ports.
Scopri EGOpro MARINE: per gestire gli accessi e i servizi dei porti turistici.