EGOpro Active Access Control (RFID) is a system that manages and monitors the presence of workers. It allows individual workers/vehicles to be identified completely automatically and remotely and without the user having to do anything to make him/herself be recognised.
The system, based on RFID identification, gives you complete control over the movements and location of vehicles, personnel and goods, allowing entrances/exits to be monitored at controlled access points and, as a result, to optimise them.
EGOpro Access Control allows the designer to implement control and safety solutions with the utmost flexibility, adapting them to each operational need and environment, from the simplest to the most complex, such as managing multi-national companies spread across the world.
EGOpro access control by configuring software to manage the following parameters:
- Daily calendars – Time slots;
- Management/Restriction of access authorisation;
- Management of occasional visitor access;
- Automation of “lights-doors access” throughout the entire company or by each department (Building automation)
- Creation of customised profiles and even sub-classes/groups
- Integration with video cameras, video entry phones, etc. (video surveillance)
The EGOpro BOOSTER Tag allows an active EGOpro Tag (which identifies the vehicle) to be associated with a passive EGOpro Tag (which identifies the driver), creating the vehicle and driver association for entrance/exit access points, and delivering hands-free and long range functionality.
This function is exclusive to the EGOpro access control system.
Scopri EGOpro Access Control: sistema gestione autorizzazione accessi in azienda.