The EGOpro Safety Anti-collision crane, with both RFID and RADAR technology, manages crane interference zones (anti-collision crane).
The system, reliable even in the most difficult environmental conditions (dust, humidity, etc.), offers the maximum protection for workers and structures.
EGOpro Safe Anticollision Crane
Anti-collision crane, both with RFID and RADAR technology
Anticollision Crane RFID
The anti-collision crane system with RFID technology assists the worker in preventing collisions between cranes transiting on two different sliding planes.
1. The active transponder detection system comprises a Sensor and a radio frequency Reflector.
2. Flexible crane detection range (not affected by environmental factors)
3. Configurable power regulation and activation distance
Anticollision Crane RADAR
The anti-collision crane system with RADAR technology assists the worker in preventing collisions between cranes transiting on the same sliding plane.
1. Highly accurate distance measurement (not affected by environmental factors)
2. For distances up to
3. Comprising an Antenna and a Reflector. The reflector is completely passive.
4. Software management and configuration, even remotely.
The system can be used on cranes equipped with a driver’s cabin.
In this case, the system gives the crane driver visibility over people moving on the ground, under the crane, as the crane itself moves.
The system, thanks to sensors positioned on the crane and the innovative active PPE worn by workers, allows the crane driver to detect, through a display inside the cabin, the presence and the position of workers (or other obstacles) on the ground who could find themselves in a hazardous situation.
The system reliably detects and reports any potential obstacle detected, issuing visual and acoustic alarms when danger is imminent as well as the direction of the danger, thereby allowing the driver to intervene swiftly to avoid any collision between the crane and a worker.
The control unit in the driver’s cabin comes with control software that allows the alarms to be managed flexibly, allows the system to be configured and stores the event history.